1. The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is responsible for recruiting candidates for government jobs in Group 4 services across the State of Tamil Nadu.
2. The TNPSC Group 4 examination paper has 300 questions. Duration for the exam is three hours. The exam is an objective question type exam. The candidates need to secure minimum marks. The minimum qualifying mark for the TNPSC Group 4 examination is 90 for candidates belonging to each category.
3. While the questions pertaining the General Studies and Aptitude & Mental Ability Test are set both in English and Tamil, those on General English/ General Tamil are set in the respective languages.
4. The aspirant can select either General English or General Tamil for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first (75+25)100 items on General Studies and Aptitude & Mental Ability Test. The examination is conducted in an offline mode.
5. Candidates require a calculated strategy to crack the TNPSC Group-IV Services examination. With proper planning and preparation, clearing the exam is easy. Here are some of the consolidated tips you must take into account in order to crack the TNPSC Group 4 examination in 90 days.
In order to clear the TNPSC Group-IV Services examination it is in the fitness of things to create a study schedule and stick to it. Allocate sufficient hours to the schedule everyday for study and cover the syllabus according to your schedule.
It is not a good idea to create a schedule that's too inflexible because it is difficult to stick to it completely. On the other hand, slight tweaks in the schedule are fine. Major changes in the schedule at regular intervals can disrupt your preparation.
1. If you are to get hands-on practice for TNPSC Group-IV Services examination, incorporating a mock test based learning approach will be of immense help to you. As a matter of fact, mock tests are mandatory for any type of examination. This will help you experience the real-time exam environment and analyze your performance as well as preparation level. Allocate more time to the areas where are lagging.
2. As the exam approaches, it would be a good idea to incorporate mock tests. Adopting a mock test based learning approach will stand you in good stead in gauging your performance.
3. Take mock tests will be beneficial for you to know your weaknesses and strengths. This will improve your accuracy at the same time. It will also help you in determining e how much time to spend on each section of the exam.
1. A thorough understanding of the exam pattern for TNPSC Group 4 services is of utmost importance in order the clear the examination.
2. Ensure to know the syllabus and pattern of the TNPSC Group-IV Services examination before commencing the exam preparations. Acquire an in-depth knowledge by referring to the right preparation books. Prioritize your topics. You should pay more attention to the portions which are more difficult and carry more marks.
3. Studying the syllabus well in advance will give you enough time to revise them during revision.
1. You should make notes while studying any topic. This will be helpful in carrying our last-minute revision. You can treat these notes as the basis for revision. Identify the important topics and organize them. This will make the study material more memorable.
2. It would be a good idea to refer to the notes available online for better preparation. Effective note making saves a lot of time. Read and learn each concept in depth by referring to the right preparation books
1. Candidates appearing at the TNPSC Group exam 4 examination should improve their time management skills. It is so because when it comes to preparation for TNPSC Group exam 4 examination, effective time management should be high on your priority list. Candidates must be well versed with the time management. Ensure to solve more and more test series because it can stand you in good stead in improving your time management.
2. Completing the test within the stipulated time period is an absolute must for clearing the TNPSC Group exam 4 examination.
Solving previous question papers will help you understand the exam pattern followed by the commission in the past years. It is advisable to practice as many previous years’ question papers as you can. It will stand you in good stead in knowing the exam pattern and difficulty level and which type of questions can be asked in the exam. With the right study materials, proper preparation and dedication it is undoubtedly possible to crack any type of questions asked in the TNPSC Group exam 4 examination. Hence gear up you preparations for cracking the exam.
1. The aspirants for TNPSC Group 4 Examination should follow a dedicated study plan. Building an effective study plan is a proper way to manage your time effectively so that the aspirants will be in a position to complete all the topics before the exam.
2. As is the case with the competitive exams, revision is a sine qua non in any preparation of TNPSC Group exam 4. It would be a good idea to revise those areas where you are making mistakes more than often. A study timetable which is smart and realistic will give the aspirants ample time for revisions.
3. When it comes to TNPSC Group exam 4, there is huge competition among the candidates to clear the exam. The difficulty level of the exam increases with rising competition among the aspirants. However, with proper planning and preparation, coming out with flying colors in TNPSC Group exam 4 is easy. Candidates must follow expert preparation tips and should effectively deploy the study skills to crack the exam. They should adopt in-depth preparation. Added to this they can also join the coaching for learning concepts.