Eva Stalin IAS Academy is the Best TNPSC Academy in Chennai because we strive to help you achieve what you aspire to. Our goal-oriented approach will allow you to pass the public service exam. We strive to make the IAS journey easier for you. done by simplifying the TNPSC exam schedule and presenting it in a concise and clear manner.
1. TNPSC Group 2 examination is a popular state-level competitive exam in Tamil Nadu. It is generally conducted annually by the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Some aspirants get extremely anxious whilst doing TNPSC Group 2 examination. In this article, we are providing you consolidated information pertaining to TNPSC Group 2 examination to help you get the best result in the examination.
2. TNPSC Group 2 exam is conducted by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) to recruit suitable candidates for the Group 2 vacancies in the Tamil Nadu state administration.
3. The TNPSC conducts the Group 2 exam in three stages - preliminary, mains and interview though the exam pattern is officially divided into two stages called Preliminary and Main Examination. As per the TNPSC Group 2 exam pattern, candidates who pass the Prelims are eligible for Mains and candidates who are successful in the Main are called for the interview.
4. To be prepared is the best possible way to feel less anxious about TNPSC Group 2 examination. Like for any other PSC examination, TNPSC Group 2 exam takes meticulous efforts to clear the examination. Here are some of the consolidated tips you must take into account in order to crack the TNPSC Group 2 examination in 90 days.
It is of utmost importance to have a thorough understanding of questions asked in the Previous Year Papers of TNPSC Group 2 examination. Best TNPSC Coaching Centre in Chennai, The aspirants need to understand what they are trying to learn. It is in the essential fitness of things that candidates should make sense of what they are reading and remember. Otherwise, it is difficult to remember the notes if they don’t make sense. The study plan should be distributed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Revision is the key to success in the exam. Revise the topics as many times as you can do. It is advisable to try recalling after you learn. This will stand the aspirants in good stead because chances of mistakes in the exam can be avoided.
It is a better idea to stick to what you have already covered. It would be an exercise in futile if you attempt to learn new topics a week before the examination.
When exam nears, incorporate a mock test based learning approach and analyze the mistakes that you commit in the mock tests. Adopting a mock test based learning approach helps you gauge your performance
Take some mock tests. It will be beneficial for you to know your weaknesses and strengths and will improve your accuracy at the same time. Taking mock tests will allow you to determine how much time to spend on each section of the exam.
1. Making a study plan is a good way to manage your time efficiently. Create a study schedule and stick to it. Proper planning for the last few months can guarantee success in TNPSC Group examination 2.
2. It is possible to clear the TNPSC group 2 exam. An appropriate study plan will come to your rescue. Simply make a study plan and start preparing according to plan to easily clear the exam.
3. It is incumbent on the aspirants for TNPSC Group 2 Examination to identify the important topics and study academic texts relevant to their topics. It is essential that you should read the texts well in advance to leave enough time to recap them during revision. You should organize the information as well organized information is easier to remember.
Effective note making saves a lot of time by going through the notes made. This will be beneficial for last-minute revision. You can treat these notes as the basis for revision. Identify the important topics and organize them. This will make the material more memorable.
1. When preparing for TNPSC group 2 exam, completing practice questions is a good way to track your progress with performance analysis. Many modules offer practice questions online which you can use to help test yourself. Past test questions give you a glimpse of how exam questions are worded.
2. Solving previous question papers will help you understand the exam pattern. It is advisable to download past exam papers. You will get an idea how the paper looks like before you enter the exam hall. These papers can be used to practice understanding the question.
3. You should be revisiting those topics especially those you might have struggled with. Pinpoint the topics that require the most attention.
Revision of your subject knowledge is the key to success in the TNPSC group 2 examination. With much to cover in 90 days, it's necessary to think carefully about what, when and how to revise. The aspirants should work out a revision timetable. It makes sense to select topics that you understand well. Revise the topics as many times as you can do. It is advisable to try recalling after you learn. This will stand the aspirants in good stead because chances of mistakes in the exam can be avoided.
In order to get the most out of the revision you do you should commit to fixed revision sessions. This will save time. However, don't make it too inflexible. It is not a good idea to spend a whole day focusing on the same module.
In order to come out with flying colors in PSC competitive examinations including TNPSC Group 2 examination it is of utmost importance that you should plan your time during your preparation for the examination. It is not a good idea to create a schedule that's too inflexible because there is every possibility that aspirants would be less likely to stick to it. Allocate more time to topics you struggle with.
As exam time comes closer it is a good idea to practice writing some timed answers. It will stand the candidates in good stead as it helps them work out how much time they will have in the exam for wring answer the complete question paper.